Tuesday, February 1, 2011


So I LOVE the band Pomplamoose (Thanks Danielle!) and they redid the song “These are a few of my favorite things” and I love it! Well I was listening to it the other day and decided that I would share with all of you my favorite things…I wish I was as cool as Oprah and could give everything away to everyone for free but alas I be PO! So here you all go…These are a few of my favorite things…
 Hello Kitty! I LOVE HELLO KITTY! Ever since I was little me and Joanna were obsessed! One day I will have a kitchen completely decked out in Hello Kitty much like my bathroom currently…
 Lisa Loeb is definitely one of my favorite things! I have loved her since I was in the fourth grade and will love her forever! She has the best name EVER, she loves Hello Kitty and I want her glasses! So what is not to love! Seriously!
 Oh Waynes World how I love thee! You bring me so much joy! This is my favorite movie of all time and will be FOREVER! “I once thought I had mono for an entire year. It turned out I was just really bored” Need I say more?!
 Harry Potter…if you don’t like Harry Potter there is something wrong with you and need to reevaluate your life and then watch them and read them because it is  pretty much the coolest thing since the invention of mix tapes! Also we have the wonderful opportunity to be introduced to RON! I heart my won won! So much! Thank you for letting us see your broad shoulders in the latest film!

Croutons and Bacon…no explanation is needed…they are just good. The Tasty End.
So Italy…I realize that I have never actually been to Italy and that its technically a place and not a thing but its still a super FAVORITE! And one day I will go and ride in a gondola and be happy and maybe even meet a nice Italian man with a wonderful accent…*sigh!

The mountains…I love going to the mountains so much! This has not always been the case but now it is a definite fav! I love camping and hiking and having fires and just everything about nature. Absolutely cant get enough!
Shark Tunnels have recently become a favorite. I went to Oregon/Seattle last Summer with some friends and was finally able to go into a shark tunnel and it was the best! I am so excited for the new being built in Salt Lake!
Alright well I have so many other things that are my favorite! But here are a few for now…so THE END!

No comments:

Post a Comment