Friday, February 11, 2011

Whatever happened to predictability?

So this morning I was feeling a little under the weather :( I woke up and felt sick and didn't know what to do to make it go away pronto!!! So I layed in bed for a little bit trying to talk myself into getting up. I went upstairs and made a bowl of "healthy" cereal and went back downstairs. I decided to watch a TV show...I was going to watch That 70s Show in hopes that a little Eric Foreman would cure me but then I saw it! FULL HOUSE! It was as if it was glowing...calling to me...begging me to let it cure me! So I grabbed season 2 and put it in, layed in my bed, ate my cereal and let the magic happen. Full House made me feel better! YAY! Well and Joanna's magical mixture of pills. But I am just going to imagine in my head that it was all because of the Tanner girls..specifically Stephanie! She was just so darn cute! I am still holding out for the Full House reunion. Hopefully I wont have to wait too long for this treasure! So here is a dedication I found to my favorite show of all time. I don't know if anything will ever top it! Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. That's so awesome that you posted that video today. Just yesterday I was thinking about that "wake up San Fransisco" episode! And I remember when we were young and full house was on that we loved that episode when joey teaches Michelle that joke. We used to repeat it all the time!

    ReplyDelete