Monday, February 7, 2011

The Wonderful World of Advertising!

So as we all know yesterday was the Superbowl! So I have never been a huge football fan, mainly because I don't understand the rules (why do they throw that flag around?). Maybe one day I will understand the game and enjoy it. But for now I will stick to my baseball, GO YANKEES! Well I am one of the may people that watch the Superbowl for the commercials. Although I felt like this year was not as good as the past but there were a few that struck my funny bone pretty hard! So I will now share them with you...
Apparently this one was from students from BYU so that's cool and it was soooo funny!
This one has the best ending! I laughed for a good 5 minutes after and we  had to rewind it a few times.
Not that I am a drinker but this is sooo funny!
I didnt see this one until today! Hilarious and adorable!
This is another one I didnt see until today. Thanks Tosh! So funny! "What's a Bieber?"

No comments:

Post a Comment