Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!

Well its Valentines Day! I guess this deserves a Yay! Although there really shouldn't be a day designated for love...it should really be everyday! But its still a fun holiday in my book. I of course have my years where I hate it. Mainly when I worked in a big office and would have to go to the front desk to pick up flowers for other people that were delivered to them.Remember how cool Valentines day was when you were in elementary school! You could make boxes write secret messages to people that you like and giggle! And pass out Hello Kitty valentines. It was soo grand! So this year I am going to be doing this. It will be super! But I have a few things that I would like to share to help us all out...they are both videos of course because they are the best and get my point across nicely. The first is an instructional video on how we can make it through this day of love if we don't have anyone to share it with...
 
This next video is for all the romantics out there like myself. This is my favorite ending to a movie! I think I speak for every woman when I say...this is the dream! So take notes boys!

 
So Happy Valentines Day everyone! I hope its a great one!

1 comment:

  1. I love that scene from "When Harry Met Sally...."! One of the best scenes of professed love ever!

    ReplyDelete