Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My Movie Bubble


So I have been thinking a lot lately about movies and how they truly do in a way completely mess us up. Don’t get me wrong I love them so much and will never stop watching. They just totally throw us into a fantasy land and give us complete false hope and expectations that will probably never be met. Take this video for instance. Its from the movie Step Up 3, which I adore! This has to be my favorite scene from the movie. But its totally false and will never happen. I wish I could have a total crush on a guy and when we get in fight he does something like this to completely sweep me off my feet! But no in reality he doesn’t even realize that you are mad at him or even that you are remotely interested in him and moves onto another girl and you just have to be the nice super supportive friend! Whoa that was a lot of complaining. Gee…you would never guess I have personal experience in this area :) I love living in the movie bubbles though! Is it so awful to want these things and to expect them?! Is it so awful to want to actually kiss someone in the rain…have a man climb up a fire escape with roses pretending to save you from a tower! Is it really too much to ask for a guy to interrupt a big New Years party so he can give you a huge speech about all the things that he loves about you?! I think not! So I am going to go on dreaming and living in my bubble and hoping that one day I will get a random scene in the streets!

No comments:

Post a Comment