Monday, March 21, 2011

Why is it still cold?!

Today I decided to try something new and exciting...take trax. I am still without a car (which is awful!) and decided to give it a go to see if it is something that I can do more often. My work is conveniently close to the station so its perfect. Matt was even a super duper nice brother and gave me a ride to the station. It all seemed perfect. Well that is until it started to rain a little bit "Lisa, its raining...I don't know about this?!" to which I replied "Meh! Its just a little rain, I'll be fine!" Boy was I wrong! The actual ride was actually quite enjoyable...I got to read some of my book, look at the strange people that get on trax during the day and look out the window. But as was enjoying my ride and looking at the window the weather started to get worst and worst. By the time I got to my destination it was raining pretty hard and the wind was pretty strong. It literally felt like tiny little knives flying through the sky hitting me! Then I decided to see if Tosh would come and get me since he was at work bu he didn't respond so I decided to brave the storm. It was a LONG walk to work. But I made it! And now the sky is blue so hopefully my walk back wont be as awful.

1 comment:

  1. that is my life every day. It gets better, and you become more prepared. Public transportation is awesome and I've had some pretty weird people try to talk to me.

    ReplyDelete